How to find iPad MAC address:
1) iPAD Home screen > Settings > General > About
2) Scroll down > Wi-FI Address and Bluetooth
3) The “Wi-Fi Address” setting is your iPad MAC address.
Netgear Router Set Up
1) Access http://www.routerlogin.com/start.htm
2) Select Advanced > Wireless Settings > Setup Access List
3) Click on “Add” button
4) Enter device name (any meaningful name), MAC Address
5) There’s no need to restart the router
Now, go back to your IPAd’s wireless setting and tap the network name to connect!